Vision: BPATC becomes a centre of excellence for developing patriotic, competent and professional civil servants dedicated to public interest.
We are committed to achieve the shared vision through:
- developing competent and professional human resources by imparting quality training and development programmes;
- conducting research, publishing books and journals and extending consultancy services for continuous improvement of public service delivery system;;
- establishing effective partnership with reputed institutions of home and abroad for developing organisational capacity; and
- promoting a culture of continuous learning to foster a knowledge-based civil service.
- Discipline: We maintain discipline of highest order in every step of our activities. We believe in mutual respect and human dignity. We are committed to creating an environment where all views, opinions and inputs are encouraged and valued.
- Integrity: we demonstrate patriotism and ethics in our activities. We do what we say. We practice integrity by ourselves and encourage our trainees to uphold it in their activities.
- Inclusiveness: We are committed to achieving a diverse and highly professional workforce at all levels of the organization and to ensuring equity and equal opportunities for all irrespective of faith, creed, ethnicity, language, age, race, gender and physical infirmity. We promote social inclusion and a culture of tolerance and peace.
- Professionalism:We show leadership and strive for excellence in our activities by means of professionalism and competencies. We are passionate about the work we do and foster pro-people attitude.
- Learning for results: We impart training for results and take follow up actions to stay relevant. We value and maintain an enabling environment for continuous learning for our clients and our clients and ourselves. We are keen to build partnership and collaboration with local and international organizations.
- Innovation:We draw inspiration from our shared history and tradition. We are equally committed to finding creative and sustainable solutions to problems in an ever-changing global context. We highly regard innovations in governance and public management.
- Team spirit:We foster spirit de corps in our activities and share our achievements as well as failures among ourselves.